miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

The characters

As I mentioned before there will be two main characters, the old man and the agent. I will probably have a kid at the beginning, to trigger the story of the old man, but that’s still in process so I won’t touch on that for now. I might also have some people walking on the streets of the town, to keep it real... On the technical side of this: I will only create the two main characters, I won’t even think about the other ones, I will probably borrow a kid from somebody who has already made one for another film, or just use a free rig. For the people on the street, I might do the same, but I will probably use morpheus dressed up; some people already did some of that work for me, and it’s awesome!

Check their blog: http://ecmwp.blogspot.mx/

Morpheus is free to use, as long as I mention Josh Burton, the creator, on the credits, or I might ask his permission directly... but I will still have to research more about copyright and commercial use. for now I will focus on the main two characters, the worst it can happen is that I model an extra character, or morph my old man.. or use sound to fake everything I can’t do visually. In the end sound will probably do some magic anyway!!

Fernando

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario